你是我的愛子,我所喜悅的。 ^o^

你是我的愛子,我所喜悅的。 ^o^
This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.

2007年9月18日星期二

More than words.....

My dear little girl Fifi,

You have left me with a broken heart. I was wishing to play with you, to hold you tight and walk with you again on the coming Nov. But you are gone, and I can't tell you how much I am missing you my buddy.

May you rest well in the heavenly Father's arm. He is the best person in the whole universe to give you the best care you deserve to have. I know I won't have another pet as good and as cheerful as you. Just too much pain to lose a buddy like you.

Thank you Father for giving you to me. I know I will be forever grateful with that. I only wish to spend more time with you my little baby girl.

I love you, more than words,
Mami Irene

沒有留言:


求祢以祢的真理引導我、教訓我.因為祢是救我的神.我終日等候祢。(詩篇25:5)